International Standards compliance
Are you able to supply local retailers and export markets with your product?
We are well-versed in the relevant international standards and provide expert training on GLOBALG.A.P., Tesco Nurture, Fairtrade and the SIZA Ethical Trade Standard.
We supply a complete set of documentation necessary for compliance. These documents include policies, procedures, form templates and a number of emergency standards. We further assist farmers by conducting on-site risk assessments and provide the methodology for risk mitigation.
We manage document records through a system that complies with good agricultural practices and it is customised to suit your requirements.
Benefits of good agricultural practice record keeping for projects include:
- Product traceability through an auditable documentation trail
- Market access and competitive advantage through international compliance and certification
- Profitable agronomic performance through best agricultural practices and continuous improvement
- Stable environmental and social operating conditions
- Triple bottom line value and reduced business risk